I'm all ready to go snow mobiling with my love and some of his family its been fun finally seeing them after over a year! Going on a tiny getaway to bluewood mnt for some serious snow mobiling
Baby Ariel is with aunty inga and uncle vadim for the day
Buy this is not why I'm here today...id like to kinda touch the topic on how work is driving me nuts!!
The other day I had a lady flip out at me that I didn't ask her how shed like to pay for her shoes...um hello here's how it went...
They came in a family setting non of which spoke good English so they found another associate from another department to explain to me that they want to order a Jessica Simpson shoe in size 8.5...then one of them. Hands me her mCys card and I charge it to her macys card...hmm what in the heck else was I suppose to do?? Hold her card and look at it...this is not Costco you don't need to show me your card...unless your paying with it lol right. So anyways. I just think they're funny.
Hope this trip goes fast I'm not so keen with cold
No comments:
Post a Comment