I guess I'm the kinda person who will sit there n break a spaghetti into trillion little pieces just to vacuum it up... I might have saved 10 mins if I threw it away into the garbage right next to me....yea its for sure that I'm crazy
House is asleep I might as well stay up till baby wants mooooo milk
She had a doctors appointment today 3 shots one of them the flu shot egh.
We also browsed the mall wondering on what to get daddy for his birthday this saturday...
He's gonna be a big boy now 21years old.
I'm kinda waiting on some packages to hurry up
3more days off
BTW I found my kindle fire sure enough I threw it into the damage bin...
Our neighbor kinda is mad at us cause someone left tire marks on our grass so I've been watering the grass every chance I get when he's not home...maybe he will wake up to green grass one day and try to remember if it was all just a dream??maybe.
I washed the floors today :)
With summer near I'm starting to think...maybe I need to ...um start tanning?? I dont want or need skin cancer I'm serious but to be white is like pure ...insane .
House is asleep I might as well stay up till baby wants mooooo milk
She had a doctors appointment today 3 shots one of them the flu shot egh.
We also browsed the mall wondering on what to get daddy for his birthday this saturday...
He's gonna be a big boy now 21years old.
I'm kinda waiting on some packages to hurry up
3more days off
BTW I found my kindle fire sure enough I threw it into the damage bin...
Our neighbor kinda is mad at us cause someone left tire marks on our grass so I've been watering the grass every chance I get when he's not home...maybe he will wake up to green grass one day and try to remember if it was all just a dream??maybe.
I washed the floors today :)
With summer near I'm starting to think...maybe I need to ...um start tanning?? I dont want or need skin cancer I'm serious but to be white is like pure ...insane .
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2
No comments:
Post a Comment