...but I'm not sleepy...so I'm thinking why have they not came up with an invention for a better way for pregnant ladies to sleep at night? Im not pregnant. No. And i know it doesnt make any sense for me to go ahead and just talk about a subject like this out of no where...but im actually just thinking ahead, next time around when ill be pregnant i want to make sure they come out with a bed with a huge cut-OUT hole or something, for the belly! Because i am not going to ev er fall asleep if im not laying on my belly. So go ahead siencetist. (Omg i dont know how to SPELL! ) Come up with something fast, good luck.
Well i guess i can sleep now
I hope they heard my request i hope they really start focusing on pregnant peoples comfort at night. Thank you.
Well i guess i can sleep now
I hope they heard my request i hope they really start focusing on pregnant peoples comfort at night. Thank you.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment