April 16, 2012

Oh hey blog ...its been a loong time!


A lot has been up lately I don't know where to begin...

Well our very last grandpa died and now he's in heaven with his wifey I was curious at how he felt about knowing he's gonna get to see her soon. I should have asked him it bugs me that there s so many things I wanted to ask him but I didnt.

Next on my mind is we are so very close to moving out of this duplex I am finally beginning to be happy agian ..I never did like this place much...I thought after a while it would become home to me ..n it did kjnda we went through a lot in this place...but I another place wouldn't hurt:-)

52 more days till were out.

Inga is due soon I can't even wait Ariel will absolutely LOVE the baby I know...

Work changed for me a lot also first off my bestest friend applied and got hired onto the shoe dept with me!!! It's lovely.

Been reading the Russian children's bible with pictures! Lately to study and keep up with ky Russian ...I'm doing this for Ariel. It'll be good for her.

Ariel finally got a highchair been wanting to get one since she started sitting up and 5 months later finally

Also I can't wait to go to Alaska this June! A little bit of air from tc would be great!

I hope Ariel learns how to walk very

Soon cause she getting spoiled with carrying her around

Here's pics :))

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment