I took a whole day off my phone today after it died last night I figured I wouldn't needa recharge it till before work on Monday-cause I got my babies right here with meh!
Just had family night at parents house. stopped at Walmart now were home sweet home gave ariella a hot bath she just floated and sucked on a wash cloth. I even got a chance to throw a laundry batch in for the night while serge put her down for bed and now having lemonlime popsicles baked cheetos and movie with my serge !! Happy new years world and nighty night
Just had family night at parents house. stopped at Walmart now were home sweet home gave ariella a hot bath she just floated and sucked on a wash cloth. I even got a chance to throw a laundry batch in for the night while serge put her down for bed and now having lemonlime popsicles baked cheetos and movie with my serge !! Happy new years world and nighty night
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2
No comments:
Post a Comment