Oooh dear were finally here at the cabin!!
I'm like is this what a vacation feels like?? Cause we never go on any!
I'm staying up up up while serge is showering.
baby Ariel is sleeping
today she was a toughy all day so beddy time has been easier tonite for her... She's helping me enjoy this vacay a lil-bit more :-)
Well world I sure will take pics of this place latter annd post em @LL up in here!
I'm like is this what a vacation feels like?? Cause we never go on any!
I'm staying up up up while serge is showering.
baby Ariel is sleeping
today she was a toughy all day so beddy time has been easier tonite for her... She's helping me enjoy this vacay a lil-bit more :-)
Well world I sure will take pics of this place latter annd post em @LL up in here!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2
Lucky you! i wish i was away at the cabin but goodness do i have to much to do home =/ sucks! have fun!! =) and u better post all those pics!
ReplyDelete