December 26, 2011

wow!!

I just had to post my Christmas present this year!! I got a kindle fire!!! I didn't think I cared for it much till I actually opened mine this christmas it feels super cool to have one :) thanks babe serge and sister olga!!!!


I can blog on there now and I wonder if I can watch my show revenge there too??


Well ariella got a bouncer from gramma and grandpa

sergeys grandparents sent her a package with brand new knitted clothes I especially love the pink n purple glittery booties!!

and we got her pet Scott violet finally I've been waiting to buy her that since ever she was born!

And all her Aunties n unclies got her fun toys n cozy clothes

Thank you


Sergey finally got a new wallet I got him a fossil one 3 years ago n he loved it much that he never used any of his newer ones so I finally got him the same exact one but brand leathery new!!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Now I can read your blog again! Glad you like it!! I want one too!!!

    ReplyDelete