December 29, 2009

Well its been an adventure I cant even explain it all
Last time I wrote here I was unmarried with barely anything but wedding things in mind and I couldn’t even picture life behind it all.
Now. Im married and everythings way different and so so much harder then id ever imagine
Todays my day off and I decided to catch on with my laundry and house grooming in between I would jump onto the couch so my feet can catch onto life.
I don’t want to talk much about my wedding because so much has happened after that there just might be a better time to review it.
Ive been spending all my time working at macys and being with my handsome husband,
I got some new boots from where I work at and they are slowly killing me. Ill have to get some new work shoes to rotate between so my feet don’t hurt this much.
I wish I can put alotta wedding pics up but the internet here isn’t as good as it was back at my parents, its just so different.

1 comment:

  1. i love you!!!!
    oh man and i love that song, its officially my new favorate song!!!

    ReplyDelete