Serge had an interview at Winco today I’m glad since I want him to work there they’re suppose to call him for a second interview I hope soon.
I think I need a math tutor ill try going to the tutor center at cbc.
I’m pretty sure my hair is growing but no changes are seen.
My strawberry plant its leafy and that’s all no strawberries yet maybe not till next spring.
I want me and serge to get bikes so we can go biking like everywhere at parks and even that trail that goes around the cites or something like that lemme go look it up. Okay check out this trail . Now that’s wat I want to do extra badly.
Movies on my to watch list
- Queensized
- Wise Gal
- Head Case
- Post Grad
- I love you Cooper
- my sisters keeper
I really really want a Purple Rant phone from sprint and im pretty sure this is the first time I know what phone I really want theres never been a specific phone I ever wanted. I usually just fall in love with the ones that I get put with.
Thats its im gonna go out there tomorrow and find me a second job I promised myself.
I also need to find time to hit both gym and tanning tomorrow.
Serge is always a sweet potato head to me I mean he seriously went and bought me some candy after reading my blog last night! Ekk. I don’t wana be spoiled so I didn’t let em deliver them to me.
So let me get this straight were now half way through spring quarter!!? Ya im pretty sure I heard my math teacher say that and hes probably correct since he also said it’ll rain today.
I only got a little bit of my essay done last night a page. And my teacher said I need 5 oh gezzz. So at work I did more research and wrote more. Good me.
And even though I don’t need a new phone I want one! Plus it comes in purple and that’s the world’s best color.
No comments:
Post a Comment