March 26, 2009

Lmao!
amy's mom asked her at the hospital- what shes gonna name her son n shes like
" i have to name him???"
her moms like "well yeahhh"
n amys like "i dono i thought maybe you n dad are gonna come up with a name, im a minor i cant this is something he'll be stuck with his whole life"
” and nows not the time for me to be thinking of some name im busy here!”lol Lmao! shes so funny. okay i better stop cause someday this is all gonna come back n bite me
soo i had my final interview with the office im now hired at.
I start Wednesday
N ‘bout college
I decided to continue my path for ultrasound :D
It’ll take me a year & a half before I finish my prerequisites to get in the program but I’ll do it!
I cnat wait to finally get in.
(maybe when Im pregnant I can know what im having even before I have my doctor visit Ok lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment